Expert Brake Services in Fontana, CA
Brake & Shock Repairs & Replacements
The brakes, rotors, and shocks are some of the essential parts of any vehicle. At Audio Latino Tires, we offer brake and shock repairs and replacements for any make or model car, truck, or SUV. Our team of experts will work with you to determine the best solution for all your brake and shock needs. If you’re having suspension r brake troubles with your vehicle, don’t wait. Call our experts today at 909-823-1085 and let us help you get back on the road safely.
Signs Your Brakes Need Service
• Squeaking or Squealing Sounds: If your brake pads are worn or near the end of their life, you may experience squeaking and squealing signs. This is an excellent indicator that your brakes should be serviced
• Grinding Sounds: Grinding sounds are another indicator that your brakes are worn and may need repair.
• Vibration: When you apply the brakes, Vibration is a sign that your vehicle’s brake system is in need of professional repairs.
• Spongy Feeling: When you press the brakes, you may experience a spongy feeling. This is a good indicator that your brake system is in need of repair.
• Takes Longer To Stop: A loss of performance when applying the brakes may mean that your brakes are worn down entirely or that your brake fluid is low.
Signs Your Shocks Need Service
• Bumpy Ride: This is one of the most common signs your vehicle has an issue with the brakes or shocks. If you feel like you could potentially lose control of your car every time you hit a bump, we recommend bringing your car in right away.
• Steering Issues: If you notice it is difficult for you to turn the steering wheel on your vehicle, this could be a sign of a shock or strut problem
• Braking Issues: Since your shocks and struts are directly associated with your brakes, you may experience your vehicle lurching forward when you brake.
• Fluid Leaks: When examining your shocks or struts, you may notice fluid leakage. This is one of the most common signs you need shock repairs
• Uneven or unusual tire wear: Your tires may show signs of uneven wear if your shocks are damaged or worn.
For skilled brake and strut services, call our team at 909-823-1085.
15339 Foothill Blvd. Fontana, California 92335
Permit Number: EH101634540
Hours Of Operation:
Mon - Fri : 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM